Affordable Shipping Alternative
People aren’t the only things that need to move around the country. We offer an affordable alternative for people looking to ship packages along our bus routes.
Salt Lake Express will transport packages from any of our regular stops to another regular stop location. To check for a stop near you or to book a package shipment, please call 208-356-9796.
Rules for shipping packages with Salt Lake Express
- Packages are charged as 40% of the normal passenger ticket price and are subject to change based on demand and availability.
- Each package must weigh less than 50 lbs. No exceptions.
- Each individual item will be charged as a separate package.
- Bulky or oversized items will be subject to an additional $10 fee and require 24 hours notice.
- The driver will not wait for late packages under any circumstances.
- The individual picking up the package must be at the pick up location when the bus arrives. Packages cannot be left unattended at any location and will be sent back to one of our offices. The recipient will be responsible for making arrangements to resend the package.
- All regular terms and conditions apply, including but not limited to the following:
- Salt Lake Express shall not be responsible for any lost, stolen, damaged, or misplaced freight. Delivery is not guaranteed for any freight item sent. Insurance is not available for freight. Customers are responsible to have freight clearly marked with a name and phone number. Salt Lake Express reserves the right to open and/or inspect any item sent as freight. Proof of identification may be required for release of package.
Not what you were looking for?
Read our full list of policies and FAQ’s.